Best 8 Rip Grandma Quotes
On the days when the world tells you to “heal” and “move on”, friend, healing from loss doesn’t look like healing from an injury. They were not a broken bone, they are a piece of our hearts, and now a piece of our hearts is gone. You will heal, just not in the way the world wants you. You will breathe easier. You will ache maybe a little less, but I’ve heard from those much, much further down the road than I, the longing will never, ever, ever leave. That’s the beauty and the fierceness and the strength of your love.
Here are the Best Rip Grandma Quotes :
- I constantly questioned whether I could have done more. I pondered whether there was something I could have done to save you. I tossed and turned at night worrying that the thing I innocently did may have harmed you. If I hadn’t carried that heavy bag would you be here now? If I had not been stressed at work, would you still be growing in my womb? These questions, these fears become a daily form of torture and only a mother who has lost a child can understand what it is like to live with this niggling guilt.
Rip Grandma Quotes
- I heard someone say grief is holy and boy did that resonate with me. So often we put joy on a platform and keep grief hidden in a back room, as though it is something to be ashamed of. But grief is a sign we have loved, it tells the world we have been brave enough to share our hearts with another. So if you feel tempted to hide your sorrow, please remember grief is not only the price we pay for love, it is often the only thing we are left with to show we loved at all.
- I’ve become intimately aware of the sacred dance between despair and gratefulness. I refuse to allow the tragedy of his death to negate the beauty of his life, the depth of his impact, and the sheer joy with which he lived his days. I refuse to allow the dark, necessary sides of grief to entirely overshadow the quiet whisper of gratefulness, appreciation, and gentle perspective that he gave to me.
- Your mind will sometimes take you back to that place. It will take you back to that time when you lost them. As hard as it is to feel that pain again, let it come. Scream, cry, do whatever you feel. Then, once you dry your eyes. Stop, if only for a moment, and reflect on how far you’ve come. Be proud of yourself. You are surviving what could have very well ended you.
Rip Quotes For Grandma
- When you are pregnant you are either talking to your baby constantly in your mind or thinking of things relating to your baby. That is why it is like falling through a trap door if they die. One moment you are in this avid dialogue, the next moment silence. I think it may be the loneliest feeling in the world.
- Sometimes we are simply not ready for a new grief layer to be revealed. One moment you are enjoying life, the next you are wailing on the floor begging for this gut-wrenching pain to end. I wonder if it’s grief’s way of asserting its power, ensuring we know that she is in charge and not us.
- How did losing a baby make me feel like I had lost everything? I had an amazing husband, a lovely family, and great friends but yet when these words were said to me ‘Sorry your baby has died’ my world imploded.