Best 8 Real Life Struggle Life Quotes
The grief of a Grieving Mother is the most intense grief known. When a child dies, parents feel that a part of them has died, that a vital and core part of them has been ripped away. The grief caused by their child’s death is not only painful but profoundly disorienting. Children are not supposed to die. These parents are forced to confront an extremely painful and stressful paradox; they are faced with a situation in which they must deal both with the grief caused by their child’s death and with their inherent need to continue to live their own lives as fully as possible.
Here are the Best Real Life Struggle Life Quotes :
- I constantly questioned whether I could have done more. I pondered whether there was something I could have done to save you. I tossed and turned at night worrying that the thing I innocently did may have harmed you. If I hadn’t carried that heavy bag would you be here now? If I had not been stressed at work, would you still be growing in my womb? These questions, these fears become a daily form of torture and only a mother who has lost a child can understand what it is like to live with this niggling guilt.
Real Life Struggle Life Quotes
- If your heart hurts a little after letting go of someone or something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes, we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our wellbeing. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay.
- It’s your mind you need to worry about. You mind where you locked the memories, your mind where you have kept pieces of the ones that hurt you, that still cut through you like shards of glass. Your mind will keep you up at night, make you cry, destroy you over and over again. You need to convince your mind that it has to let go because your heart already knows how to heal.
- Your mind will sometimes take you back to that place. It will take you back to that time when you lost them. As hard as it is to feel that pain again, let it come. Scream, cry, do whatever you feel. Then, once you dry your eyes Stop, if only for a moment, and reflect on how far you’ve come. Be proud of yourself. You are surviving what could have very well ended you.
Deep Struggle Life Quotes
- “What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.”
- A lost loved one can’t be replaced. There is no one thing or person that can fill that void that is left. In time, you learn to live with it. That’s all you can do. But, no matter what, regardless of the time that goes by. You still love them. You still miss them. You still wish they were here. Love doesn’t end. That’s why grief doesn’t either.
- Self-control is strength. Calmness is mastery. You have to get to a point where your mood doesn’t shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else. Don’t allow others to control the direction of your life. Don’t allow your emotions to empower your intelligence.