Best 8 Quotes About Roads
I feel like people have a false idea of sobriety. After becoming sober. things do not become perfect. You have temptations. you have trials. bad things still happen. The only difference is. rather than guzzling down alcohol or shooting up 01 swallowing pills. you’re facing the reality of things instead of distorting them. You’re coping positively. You’re handling your life. You’re facing your problems. Instead of hiding in this false dream world, you create through drugs or alcohol. you’re facing it head-on. And you can finally say that you are strong.
Here are the Best Quotes About Roads :
- “When you quit drinking, you are sandbagged by the way alcohol is threaded into our social structure. Drinking is the center of weddings, holidays, birthdays, office parties, funerals, lavish trips to exotic locales. But drinking is also the center of everyday life. ‘Let’s get a drink’, we say to each other when what we mean is ‘Let’s spend time together.” It’s almost as if, in absence of alcohol, we have no idea what to do. ‘Let’s take a walk in the park’ would be met with some very confused glances.”
Quotes About Roads
- I may not understand how everything will work out, but I trust You. I don’t see away, but I know You will make a way. I have faith that at this very moment You are touching hearts, opening doors, and lining up the right breaks and right opportunities. Things may look dark and bleak now, but I have faith that my dawn is coming.
- Every addiction arises from an unconscious refusal to face and move through your own pain. Every addiction starts with pain and ends with pain. Whatever the substance you are addicted to – alcohol, food, legal or illegal drugs, or a person – you are using something or somebody to cover up your pain.
- This is the week where it all changes for you. God and His Angels are working on your behalf right now. You will see and experience advancement and growth in all areas of your life. Don’t quit. Don’t give up. Your breakthrough is close.
- You’re about to overcome something you’ve been dealing with. Your mind and heart soon be at peace again. The weight is being lifted off of you right now. Breathe. Be patient. Everything will be okay.
- If you’re laying in bed broken, confused, lost, and wondering if your situation is ever going to change. Here’s your sign. God is in control and He’s making a way for you right now.
- You’re not a victim for sharing your story. you are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth. And you never know who needs your light, your warmth, and raging courage.