Best 8 Quotes About Imagination
When you become a mother, you understand. You understand why your mom raised her voice for you to put on your shoes and get out of the car. You understand why you heard “No” and had to learn hard lessons and why she would cry, too. When you become a mother, you understand why she always made sure you had water and had napkins and why she always ate last. You understand why she kept moving and kept praying and always wanted one more hug. There’s just so much more you understand. After you become a mother.
Here are the Best Quotes About Imagination :
- On the days when the world tells you to “heal” and “move on”, friend, healing from loss doesn’t look like healing from an injury. They were not a broken bone, they are a piece of our hearts, and now a piece of our hearts is gone. You will heal, just not in the way the world wants you. You will breathe easier. You will ache maybe a little less, but I’ve heard from those much, much further down the road than l, the longing will never, ever, ever leave. That’s the beauty and the fierceness and the strength of your love.
Quotes About Imagination
- “There are times you will feel guilty about how you handled a certain situation. But you know what? You are the best Mom for them anyway. No one else can love your children the way you love them. God chose you to be their Mom. He knew that you would have hard times and make mistakes but you are good enough. You did well enough. You are doing good enough.”
- Your mind will sometimes take you back to that place. It will take you back to that time when you lost them. As hard as it is to feel that pain again, let it come. Scream, cry, do whatever you feel. Then, once you dry your eyes. Stop, if only for a moment, and reflect on how far you’ve come. Be proud of yourself. You are surviving what could have very well ended you.
- I was thinking about something that we don’t typically give much thought to. Pictures. I’ve always taken lots of them. Now that I’ve lost someone that was such a huge part of my world, I realize just how precious each of those is and I’m so thankful to have them. Take pictures. Take lots and lots of pictures. There will come a day when they are all you have left to hold.
Famous Quotes About Imagination
- A lost loved one can’t be replaced. There is no one thing or person that can fill that void that is left. In time, you learn to live with it. That’s all you can do. But, no matter what, regardless of the time that goes by. You still love them. You still miss them. You still wish they were here. Love doesn’t end. That’s why grief doesn’t either.
- A message for my daughter. In my eyes, there is no one that can equal your beauty, no word that can describe how much you mean to me, nothing that could lessen my love for you, as you have it now and for eternity. No matter how old you might be, you will always be my Little Girl to me.
- ” You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they will be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Just breathe, notice, study their faces and little feet. Pay attention. Relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today. It will be over before you know it.