Best 8 Materialistic Quotes
“I know people who graduated college at 21 and didn’t get a salary job until they were 27. I know people who graduated at 25 and already had a salary job. I know people who have children and are single. I know people who are married and had to wait 8-10 years to be parents. I know people who are in a relationship and love someone else. I know people who love each other and aren’t together. There are people waiting to love and be loved. My point is, everything in life happens according to our time, our clock. You may look at your friends and some may seem to be ahead or behind you,
but they’re not, they’re living according to the pace of their clock, so be patient. You’re not falling behind, it’s just not your time.”
Here are the Best Materialistic Quotes :
- “I hope you aren’t held back because of a number. And that you don’t rush into things because it feels like time is slipping by. I hope you do what’s right for you. Hold on. Slow down. And breathe in. Your age is your age. But more importantly, your life is your life. Don’t change your journey so that it matches someone else’s. We need to walk different paths so the whole world can be explored. Revel in the differences. And enjoy where you are, at this moment.”
- As you are shifting, you will begin to realize that you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have become intolerable. When you once remained quiet, you are now speaking your truth. Where you once battled and argued, you are now choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy, and focus.
- As you get older you find out that true happiness is not in how much you make how many degrees you have how big your house is or how fancy your car is. It’s finding peace and joy and a calmness in your life that will soon become the most important thing to you. Your family is what matters to you, love is what matters to you. Things that are of quality, not of quantity.
Being Materialistic Quotes
- There is something beautiful and revitalizing about October. When the leaves fall the world is surrendering. Letting go of the pieces and parts that can no longer serve in a positive way. Trees hold strong to their core and survive the storms; but every good tree knows that as time goes by, the leaves will come back and we all get to start again.
- I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.
Materialistic People Quotes
- Superficial, lazy, and materialistic people pursue relationships with people who possess the material things and the income they desire to possess. They don’t desire true love they desire an image of true love based on what a person has, in order to impress other people.
- I believe life is better when you turn up the music, eat ice cream, walk barefoot, talk about weird shit with weird people, hug one another, and go on adventures. Those things won’t make life perfect but they sure as hell make the strange ride more fun.