Best 8 Henry Kissinger Quotes
There is a rare breed of people that go all in. They keep their word, they give it all, and they go the extra mile for those they care for. These individuals hardly ever receive the same passion and effort in return, yet never change and always give their all. Hoping that one day maybe, just maybe they find someone as rare as them to love them as fiercely and with as much devotion. To the givers, forgivers, & selfless lovers out there. Keep being beautiful, Don’t let this cold world change you, and take advantage of every little moment you are given.
Here are the Best Henry Kissinger Quotes :
- Never confuse self-love with a big ego, the two are entirely different. A big ego requires a person to think they are better than others and will put others down in order to keep that perception. Self-love means you are your own best friend and you love, accept, consider, encourage, care for, and believe in yourself. Through that, you are able to do that for others even indirectly by inspiring them to do the same. To be grateful for the gift of a lifetime means to love it to love you.
Henry Kissinger Quotes
- A man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies become unable to recognize truth, either in himself or in anyone else, and he ends up losing respect for himself and for others. When he has no respect for anyone, he can no longer love, and, in order to divert himself, having no love in him, he yields to his impulses indulge in the lowest forms of pleasure, and behaves in the end like an animal. And it all comes from lying to others and to yourself.
- “If you’re ever lucky enough to find a girl who is a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind, you should hold onto that Because she’ll be yours at two in the morning and at two in the afternoon the following day. She’ll kiss you where it hurts and until it hurts. And that’s important. Someone who not only knows how to turn you on but also knows how to treat you right is someone worth a little something and a little more than usual.”
- If your heart hurts a little after letting go of someone or something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes, we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our wellbeing. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay.
Henry Kissinger New World Order Quotes
- Sometimes it feels like there are so many things in this world that we can’t control. Earthquakes, floods, reality shows. But it’s important to remember the things that we can like forgiveness, second chances, and fresh starts. Because the one thing that changes the world from a lonely place to a beautiful place is love. Love, in any of its forms, love gives us hope.”
- “And history teaches this the iron law of revolutions: the more extensive the eradication of existing authority, the more its successors must rely on naked power to establish themselves. For, in the end, legitimacy involves an acceptance of authority without compulsion; its absence turns every contest into a test of strength.”
- When. you’re broken, you need to be reborn. Do not fight pain; embrace it. Accept it. Live it. Don’t rush. the process, you need to swim in the deep end for a while to build your muscles. Learn. keep swimming. You will be stronger for it.