Best 8 Funny Mother Daughter Quotes
There is a rare breed of people that go all in. They keep their word, they give it all, they go the extra mile for those they care for. Be individuals hardly ever receive the same passion and effort in return, yet never change and always give their all. Hoping that one day maybe, just maybe they find someone as rare as them to love them as fiercely and with as much devotion. To the givers, forgivers, & selfless lovers out there. Keep being beautiful, Don’t let this cold world change you, and take advantage of every little moment, you are given.
Here are the Best Funny Mother Daughter Quotes :
- I don’t have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I’m far from being considered a model, but I’m me. I eat food. I have curves. I have more fat than I should. I have scars because I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done well; I have done bad. I love my pj’s and I go without makeup and sometimes don’t get my hair done. I’m random and crazy. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. And if I love you, I do it with my whole heart!
Funny Mother Daughter Quotes
- She doesn’t want a boyfriend, she’s ready for a man. Someone who understands that she has more than just physical needs that must be met. She’s ready for a man who’s willing to be there for her so consistently that she’ll never have to double-check. she’s ready. She’s ready for a man who takes an interest in her mental and emotional well-being. She’s ready for a man that can feel what she’s trying to say even when she’s not speaking. she’s ready.
- I worry if you are tired and how your day has been. I pray that you are happy and surrounded by friends. A part of me still needs to hear these things from you. Many days you are busy, but a simple “hello I’m fine” definitely will do. You are an adult now and have told me so, but the parent in me can never completely let go. As you will always be my baby deep in my mind and sometimes I need to hear, “hello I’m doing fine”
- I always feel happy. Do you know why? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone. Expectations always hurt. Life is short. So, love your life. Be happy. And keep smiling. Just live for yourself and before you speak, Listen. Before you write, Think. Before you spend, Earn. Before you pray, Forgive. Before you hurt, feel. Before you hate, Love. Before you quit, Try. Before you die, Live.
- Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean they’ll treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.
- If you don’t allow yourself to move past what happened, what was said, what was felt, you will look at your present and future through that same dirty lens. Realize this, focus, and breathe. Try to see things as they are today, instead of how you hoped, wished, or expected them to be.
- You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back & observing everything with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.