Best 8 Crystal Quotes
At some point, you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It’s not like you’re giving up, and it’s not like you shouldn’t try. It’s just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours will eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.
Here are the Best Crystal Quotes :
- And by everything, I literally mean everything. I notice when. someone stops hitting me up like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things that people do, the little things they used to do. I notice when things change, and when it’s no longer the same. Gothe every Single little detail. I’ll just don’t say anything.
- If you have someone that still texts you when you haven’t replied for hours, watches you give other people attention while you ignore them, or even just handles all the bullshit you throw at her and is still them, you need to knock some sense into yourself, tell them to thank you and I love you, and never let them go cause someone like that is hard to find in this world.
- She doesn’t need you anymore and she no longer misses you. And it’s all because you never made her a priority. You took for granted that she would always be there, waiting for you to serve her the scraps of your time. It’s funny because she waited for you to realize what you had. she finally realized that she didn’t need what you were offering.
- A man who honors you will never stop loving you. A man who respects you will never stop protecting you. A man who values you will never stop valuing your worth. A man who listens to you carefully will always understand you. But before you can picture all of that. It takes a man that already has the vision on how to treat a lady.
Positive Crystal Quotes
- Stop trying to change someone who doesn’t want to change. Stop giving chances to someone who abuses your forgiveness. Stop walking back to the place where your heart ran from. Stop trusting their words and ignoring their actions. Stop breaking your own heart.
- Someone that will be there to hold me when I feel vulnerable. Someone that will look past my defects and love me for who I am. Someone that will give me butterflies in my stomach every time we’re together.
- I do miss the feeling of having someone that can make me smile and feel appreciated. Someone that will make calling and texting me the first and last thing they do every day.