Best 8 After We Collided Quotes
I’ve read hundreds of novels in my life, most of them claiming that love was the center of the universe. That it could heal any damage inside of us. That is what we need to survive. From Darcy to Heathcliff, I thought they were fools. That love was something fictional, only found in worn pages of a book. But that has all changed since. I never thought I would find myself completely and utterly consumed by another until her. She took my hand and lead me out of the darkness and showed me that whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Here are the Best After We Collided Quotes :
- If there are empty spaces in your heart, They’ll make you think it’s wrong, Like having empty spaces, Means you never can be strong, But I’ve learned that all these spaces, Means there’s room enough to grow, And the people that once filled them, Were always meant to be let go, And all these empty spaces, Create a strange sort of pull, That attract so many people, You wouldn’t meet if they were full, So if you’re made of empty spaces, Don’t ever think it’s wrong, Because maybe they’re just empty, Until the right person comes along.
After We Collided Quotes
- I remember running down a road on my way to a nursery of flowers. I remember her smile and her laugh when I was my best self and she looked at me like I could do no wrong and was whole. I remember how she looked at me the same way even when I wasn’t. I remember her hand in mine and how that felt as if something and someone belonged to me.
- That’s the thing they never tell you about love stories: just because one ends, that doesn’t mean it failed. A cherry pie isn’t a failure just because you eat it all. It’s perfect for what it is, and then it’s gone. And exchanging the truest parts of yourself–all the things you are with someone? What a slice of life. One I’ll carry with me into every single someday.
- I know life well enough to know you can’t count on things staying around or standing still, no matter how much you want them to. You can’t stop people from dying. You can’t stop them from going away. You can’t stop yourself from going away either. I know myself well enough to know that no one. else can keep you awake or keep you from sleeping”
Hardin Scott Quotes After We Collided
- Maybe we were dying planets, Jonah, being drawn into the darkness.” I hold my right palm against his cheek, and I wish I could touch him with both my hands. “When we collided, we bounced each other back into orbit. And now we have to do that we have to return to our own paths because that’s what we gave each other.
- I think stars have heard more secrets Than any pair of human ears, They are trusted with our troubles And are the guards of all our fears. Perhaps we share with them our sorrows For they too have known the night, Yet they’ve learned to let the darkness Simply emphasize their light.
- “I wish I wrote the way I thought; Obsessively. Incessantly, With maddening hunger. I’d write to the point of suffocation. I’d write myself into nervous breakdowns, Manuscripts spiraling out like tentacles into abysmal nothing. And I’d write about you a lot more than I should.”
- At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe that there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey”