Best 7 When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
This is for you, my best friend. The one I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no other? Who I can laugh with to no extent, who I can cry to when times are tough, who can help me with the problems of my life. Never have you turned your back on me or told Ine I wasn’t good enough or let me home. I don’t think you know what that means to me. You gave gone through so much pain and you are still for me. And I love you for listening even when inside you are dying. And I look up to you because you are caring, strong, and beautiful.
Even though you don’t think you are. And I hope you know that I’m always here to listen to you laugh and cry and help in all the ways that I can. And I try to be at least half the friend you are to me. I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, without you, my best friend.
Here are the Best When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes :
- “I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I daydream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversations; laughing at funny things that you said or did. I’ve memorized your face and the way that you look at mine. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though neither of us knows what the future holds, I know one thing for sure; you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
- You’re special to me. You’re the only one who I wouldn’t mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You’re the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to, and affect my emotions with every action of yours. I can’t explain with just words how much you mean to me, but you’re the only one I’m afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life.
- “You’re the only person with the ability to make me smile without even trying. I want you to know that I am so very grateful for you. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful memories we have shared: all the smiles and the laughter. You light up my world and show me things I never dreamed I’d see. Thank you for all that you do for me and all that you have given me. thank you for being you.”
Inspirational quotes when you feel like giving up
- I didn’t fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we’d choose anyway. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.
- “You’re so easy to fall in love with, everything about you is so incredible. You have such an amazing soul and a heart that’s made out of gold. You’re my favorite person, and I’m so crazy in love with you. Life wouldn’t have been the same if you hadn’t walked through those doors that night. You became my safe place, you will always be my home.”
- I will always miss you and I never regret loving you. You took some pieces of my whole being and I always feel like something is missing. I am incomplete without you here. I want to run after you, I want to chase you, I want to beg for you to come back and I would love to think that maybe, just maybe, you still want me like the first time.