Best 7 V Quotes
Don’t let anyone invalidate or minimize how you feel. If you feel something, you feel it and it’s real to you. Nothing anyone says has the power to invalidate that, ever. No one else lives in your body. No one else sees life through your eyes. No one else has lived through your experiences. And so, no one else has the right to dictate or judge how you feel. Your feelings are important and you deserve to be heard. They are inherently valid and they matter. Don’t let anyone make you believe otherwise.
Here are the Best V Quotes :
- When you confront a person, with what they did wrong, and they don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions, they will manipulate you by putting the focus back on you. They will bring up something you did or need to do, using your imperfection as a way to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions. They actually like knowing your difficulties or imperfections. This gives them ammunition, and they have something to hold over your head to use against you.
- Let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a rough day, a bad month or a crappy year. Truth be told, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your spirit needs most. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it. So take all the crazy experiences and lessons and place them in a box labeled “Thank You.”
- I have fed mouths that have talked shit about me. I’ve wiped tears from the faces of people who have caused mine. I have picked up people who have tried to knock me down. I have been there for people who have not been there for me. Crazy? Maybe. But I will not lose myself in the hatred of others. Life isn’t easy, but even through all the bullshit, I will still be here with my heart in the right place.
- She doesn’t need you anymore and she no longer misses you. And it’s all because you never made her a priority. You took for granted that she would always be there, waiting for you to serve her the scraps of your time. It’s funny because she waited for you to realize what you had. she finally realized she didn’t need what you were offering.
- There will be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. These moments will change you. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don’t you go and become someone that you’re not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep moving.
- I hate it when people say, “they’re still your family.” Just because someone is your family doesn’t mean you have to keep them in your life if they’re toxic. Blood means nothing sometimes. Don’t let people guilt you into being in contact with someone who isn’t good for your mental health.