Best 7 Presidents Day Quotes
There is a rare breed of people that go all in. They keep their word, they give it all, they go the extra mile for those they care for. These individuals hardly ever receive the same passion and effort in return, yet never change and always give their all. Hoping that one day maybe, just maybe they find someone as rare as them to love them as fiercely and with as much devotion. To the givers, forgivers, & selfless lovers out there. Keep being beautiful, Don’t let this cold world change you, and take advantage of every little moment, you are given.
Here are the Best Presidents Day Quotes :
- If you’re truly in love with someone, you will NOT be able to kiss someone else without tasting your loved ones’ tears stain your lips. You will NOT be able to take your clothes off for someone else without feeling like a field ripped bare to its soil. Cheating is a choice, it’s a choice you made because you obviously didn’t give a single fuck about your relationship.
Presidents Day Quotes
- I sit back and observe every person in my life, whether we talk every day or not. I know who motivates me & keeps it 100%. also, know who talks about me & smiles on my face. I know who I can trust and who I need to keep a distance from. Whether I say anything or let you be fake, I know.
- I stopped sending paragraphs, stopped begging, I stopped telling people how to treat me, and started walking away, blocking, and distancing myself. Life may be lonely, but it’s becoming peaceful. Sometimes being alone in life is better than being surrounded by half-ass people.
Happy Presidents Day Quotes
- She’s tired of being just the girl whom you’ll talk to when you’re bored. She’s tired of your selfish ways – ways to get into her pants. She’s had enough of your baggage. She’s been through enough. She has to let you go now. She needs to. But she can’t find it in herself to do so.
- She’s tired of staying up all night wondering what she did wrong to deserve this from someone she did nothing wrong to. She’s tired of listening to sad songs and weeping all throughout. She’s tired of all the nonsense conversations that only happen once in a while.
- She has to let go of the feelings she has for you. She has to stop admiring you, adoring you, and even loving you with her whole heart. She has to because she can’t take it anymore. She’s tired of all the mixed signals you give her.