Best 7 Miss You Quotes For Friends
“I want your last name. Your Sunday mornings and daily commutes. I want your phone calls and your quirks. Your sick days and your hair in my shower drain. I want your laugh. Your arms around my waist when I walk by you can’t let me by. Your eye contact. Your smile. I want to find your lost keys. Do your laundry. Make your coffee the way you like it. I want the other side of the bed to be yours, our fingers intertwined. I want your silence. Your Internet history and your electricity bills. I want your twisted past and you’re convoluted future.”
Here are the Best Miss You Quotes For Friends :
- “Everybody has a home team: It’s the people you call when you get a flat tire or when something terrible happens. It’s the people who, near or far, know everything that’s wrong with you and love you anyway. These are the ones who tell you their secrets, who get themselves a glass of water without asking when they’re at your house. These are the people who cry when you cry. These are your people, your middle-of-the-night, no matter what people.”
Miss You Quotes For Friends
- “But your best friend is still your best friend. Even from half a world away. Distance can’t sever that connection. Best friends are the kind of people who can survive anything? And when best friends see each other again, after being separated by half a world and more miles than you think you can bear, you pick up right where you left off. After all, that’s what best friends do.”
- I’ve become intimately aware of the sacred dance between despair and gratefulness. I refuse to allow the tragedy of his death to negate the beauty of his life, the depth of his impact, and the sheer joy with which he lived his days. I refuse to allow the dark, necessary sides of grief to entirely overshadow the quiet whisper of gratefulness, appreciation, and the gentle perspective that he gave to me.
Funny Miss your Quotes For Friends
- “What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget. “
- You both know deep down that through all of the goofiness, what you have is a rare and special find. You have someone you can connect with, love, and trust, and also someone who makes you laugh so much that your stomach hurts. The lasting love is the one that is built on both passion and true friendship. You know you’ve hit the jackpot with this one.
- “One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won’t let you be anything less. They see your potential of you. They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way. As someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in this world. “
- “The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to.”