Best 7 Mentoring Quotes
You are a beautifully woven and designed masterpiece, my beautiful friend. There is not a single soul like yours. There is not a single person who sees the world how you do. There is no one who has gone through what you’ve gone through all of the ups you’ve celebrated and downs you’ve climbed out of. There is no one who thinks about life the way you do, nor anyone who interacts with others how you do. Your identity is entirely your own, my beautiful friend. You are made of beautiful stories and life-changing experiences, you are made of your favorite songs and the books that have changed you.
You are made of the people you love and the places you’ve explored. Who you are is truly unique and wonderful. Who you are is worth celebrating every single day.
Here are the Best Mentoring Quotes :
- You never know when you are minutes away from a breakthrough. You never know when you are one project away from the promotion. You never know when you are one hour of studying away from passing the exam. You never know when you are one song away from landing the record deal. That is why you keep going; that is why you keep trying. That is why when you fall down, you stand back up. Because the truth is too many people quit before even giving themselves a real chance. They stop because it isn’t happening fast enough or how they thought it would work out. My beautiful friend, remember that all good things take time. Be patient, and your time will come too.
- If you are consistently or at least predominantly present in your relationship, this will be the greatest challenge for your partner. They will not be able to tolerate your presence for very long and stay unconscious. If they are ready, they will walk through the door that you opened for them and join you in that state. If they are not, you will separate them like oil and water. The light is too painful for someone who wants to remain in darkness.
- Be kind to yourself throughout your journey. Let yourself feel everything you need to feel. Say the words you need to say. Don’t hide who you are. Follow your curiosities. Be bad at something new. Chase the life you really want. Go for it even if there is only a small chance of it working out. Don’t worry about how you think you should be, there is no time for that anymore. It’s time to be the real you.
Mentoring Youth Quotes
- “When I run after what I think I want, my days are a furnace of stress and anxiety; if I sit in my own place of patience, what I need flows to me, and without pain. From this, I understand that what I want also wants me, is looking for me and attracting me. There is a great secret here for anyone who can grasp it.”
- What a surprise it is when we eventually realize that this path isn’t taking us onward but inward, that we’re not gathering things so much as letting them go, and that there was never anything more to aspire to than the truth of what we already are.
- Many of us step foot on the path to spiritual enlightenment expecting it to lead us onward and upward, hoping to become something better than we are, and ready together all of the important things we need along the way.
- Sometimes the “fault that you perceive another isn’t even there It is a total mismteipredation, a projection by a mind conditioned to see enemies and to make itself right or superior.