Best 7 Hobbies Quotes
One day I hope you look back and see that even though the past felt so heavy on your shoulders, you kept breathing deep, you kept going. You did not stop pursuing each new day with hope, because even when you did not have the language for how you were going to make it through, strength was rising up in your bones. And even in the heaviness, you continued to travel beyond the borders. You continued to go out into new unknowns even though you did not how everything would come together. This is courage. This is strength. And when you look back, I hope you are able to see it all.
Here are the Best Funny Self Love Quotes :
- Nothing lasts forever. That means the hardships and the pain you are going through right now won’t stay forever either. That means you’ll find a way to heal. Remember, life has its seasons, one after another they arrive and they leave. You may feel like you won’t survive this season of pain, the struggles you are dealing with, but I assure you, you will. Like the seasons of life, your circumstances will change too. And I hope that this period of change makes you realize your inner power, the incredible strength of your heart too.
- Whenever you start to doubt your strength again, remember what this journey looked like when you first began. You did not know it all, you did not feel strong, but you kept on believing yourself through it all. It was hard to keep going at times but breath by breath, step by step you have come this far. Even if right now life is still full of uncertainty and stress, know that it is okay, in your own time you will overcome them.
- It’s okay if you are yet to know what to do in life. Sometimes the answers you seek don’t arrive the way you anticipate. Sometimes they come in the disguise of pain, heartbreaks, and setbacks. Keep your heart open and trust that even if you can’t see the way out right now, it is there, and if you keep on moving with hope, you will find your way through it.
- “You are not supposed to be happy all the time. Life hurts and it’s hard. Not because you’re doing it wrong, but because it hurts everybody. Don’t avoid the pain. You need it. It’s meant for you. Be still with it, let it come, let it go, let it leave you with the fuel you’ll burn to get your work done on this earth.”
- “Stop in the middle of a sentence, leaving a rough edge for you to start from the next day that way, you can write three or five words without being “creative” and before you know it, you’re writing.”
- “Write everywhen the world is chaotic. You don’t need a cigarette, silence, music, a comfortable chair; Or inner peace to write. You us need ten minutes and a writing implement. “