Best 7 Emotions Quotes
“I learned to live without you but I never forgot you. That’s the funny thing about love because it took me a long time to forgive and forget the pain you caused, but a piece of you always remains within me. I couldn’t brush off all the good memories we shared and sweep them under the rug as if they meant nothing. So, I put you in a safe place for new memories to be built with someone new. You see, I deserve to be happy again, even if it’s not with you.
And even though I might reminisce about us every now and then, it doesn’t mean I miss you. It simply means I haven’t forgotten who you used to be.”
Here are the Best Emotions Quotes :
- I hope you find your kind of love, a love that will remind you of your value, of your importance. I hope it makes you realize your worth, the incredible vastness of your love. I hope when it comes to you, you will be able to understand all those years of waiting, the times when you almost thought you’ll never find love, the kind of love that you deserve. And I hope when you find it you’ll be able to hold it with all of your soul and all of your heart and you will never have to let it go.
- When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride it’s self-respect. Don’t give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value & what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.
- When people make you feel unwanted, don’t leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won’t. Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What is meant to be will end up good and what is not won’t. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you.
Quotes About Mixed Emotions
- “I should hate you for all you’ve done to me. I wouldn’t wish that pain on anybody. You go around living your life as if you’ve done nothing wrong, but the truth is, you’re selfish. All you ever cared about were your feelings, your wants, your needs. I was just a pawn in your game of lies. And even though I know I’ll never get the apology I deserve, I forgive you because I owe it to myself to heal and I owe it to myself to move on.”
- Be the person who breaks the cycle. If you were judged, choose to understand. If you were rejected, choose acceptance. If you were shamed, choose compassion. Be the person you needed when you were hurting, not the person who hurt you. Vow to be better than what broke you to heal instead of becoming bitter so you can act from your heart, not your pain.
- I stopped judging others. I stopped gossiping about them. I stopped wasting my energy on jealousy, competition & revenge. I started seeing the divine in everything. I started realizing that everyone is on a different journey. I let them do their thing and I started focusing on mine. I started swimming in my own lane. There is no point in wishing others harm if we can’t wish them good. We need to learn to leave people alone & let them enjoy things.