Best 7 Elena Gilbert Quotes
Elena Gilbert is the protagonist of The Vampire Diaries. She was born in 1994 to John and Isobel, who are members of a secret society known as The Five – an organization that hunts vampires. Her life changed forever when her parents were killed by Stefan Salvatore’s brother Damon on June 3rd, 2002 because he wanted revenge against their father Klaus for turning him into a vampire without his consent. After she found out about this tragedy at age 10, Elena never knew peace again until she met Damon Salvatore while attending high school in Mystic Falls, Virginia where they both live with Elena’s aunt Jenna Sommers-Santos and uncle Zachary Gilbert after being orphaned following the death of her parents.
Here are the Best Elena Gilbert Quotes:
- “I drift in and out of people’s lives, Like a feather in the breeze, You never really know I’m there Until I start to leave, I don’t make my connections deep, Because I’m scared of what I’ll lose, I don’t try to compete with anyone else, And I’ll never make you choose, I prefer to stick to the sidelines, Because the spotlight hurts my eyes, I hide behind a constant smile, So you won’t know it’s a disguise, People tend to forget I’m there, When I’m in a crowded room, I can disappear for days on end, And I’m bound to do it soon, Don’t worry if you notice I’m gone, I never meant to stay, But I know that you won’t miss me long, I’ll be forgotten in a day.”
Elena Gilbert Vampire Diaries
- “I love the way he looks at me. Shy and half-cocked as though he is caught off guard like he is retracing his steps to remember all the ways to make me smile. He brings me flowers every Sunday and tells me stories about mermaids and sirens with their sharp claws and beguiling lips. He says I remind him of the sea and attaches to a metaphor I’ve never heard before when I thought I had heard them all. I think someone broke his heart once and now he can’t bear to be away from the ocean. He says it’s strange how the smallest things can wreck a ship. Like a rock, or a wave, or a hairline crack in the hull. He calls me his little stowaway and he says it sadly, tenderly, as though I can sink him.”
- “I’ve been in love with someone that didn’t love me back, and I’ve been loved by someone that I didn’t love back. And I don’t know which is worse: to be broken or to break another soul.”
Vampire Diaries Quotes
- “I give dozens of chances, I’m very understanding, and I can forgive and forget a lot because we all make mistakes. No one is perfect, especially not me. But if you want to lose me forever and completely, just betray my trust, and I will carry a grudge all the way to my grave. I promise. You’d be surprised at the weight of all I can carry. I have room.”
- “Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us.”
Elena Gilbert Short Quotes
- “It takes years to learn the difference between who to let go and who to be patient with. the same way it takes years to know what you deserve and what you don’t. so hang in there, growth and experience come with time.”
- “Real love is always chaotic. You lose control; you lose perspective. You lose the ability to protect yourself. The greater the love, the greater the chaos. It’s a given and that’s the secret.”
For more Elena Gilbert Quotes do visit Best Ever Quotes regularly.