Best 6 Quotes From Hermione Granger
I pity the woman who will love you when I am done. She will show up to your first date with a dustpan and broom, ready to pick up all the pieces I left you in. She will hear my name so often it that will begin to dig holes in her. That is where doubt will grow. She will look at your neck, your thin hips, your mouth, wondering at the way I touched you. She will make you all the promises I did and some I never could.
She will hear only the terrible stories. How I drank. How I lied. She will wonder how someone as wonderful as you could love a monster like a woman who came before her. Still, she will compete with my ghost. She will understand why you do not look in the back of closets. Why you are afraid of what’s under the bed. She will know every corner of you is haunted by me.”
Here are the Best Quotes From Hermione Granger :
- The most difficult part of birth is the first year afterward. It is the year of travail – when the soul of a woman must birth the mother inside her. The emotional labor pains of becoming a mother are far greater than the physical pangs of birth; these are the growing surges of your heart as it pushes out selfishness and fear and makes room for sacrifice and love. It is a private and silent birth of the soul, but it is no less holy than the event of childbirth, perhaps it is even more sacred.”
Quotes From Hermione Granger
- We are often let down by the most trusted people and loved by the most unexpected ones. Some make us cry for things that we haven’t done, while others ignore our faults and just see our smiles. Some leave us when we need Kelly’s Treehouse the most, while some stay with us even when we ask them to leave. The world is a mixture of people. We just need to know which hand to shake and which hand to hold! After all, that’s life, learning to hold on and learning to let go.
- “There is a room in the Department of Mysteries that is kept locked at all times. It contains a force that is at once more wonderful and more terrible than death, than human intelligence, than forces of nature. It is also, perhaps, the most mysterious of the many subjects for study that reside there. It is the power held within that room that you possess in such quantities and which Voldemort has not at all. It was your heart that saved you.”
- It’s scary to think that one day we’re going to have to live without our mother or father or brother or husband or wife. Or that one day we’re going to have to walk this earth without our best friend by our sides, or them without us. Appreciate your loved ones while you can, because none of us are going to be here forever.
- Oh, you may not think I in pretty, But do Judge on what you see, I eat myself f you a find A smarter bat than me. You can keep your bowlers black, Your top bats are sleek and tall, For In the Hogwarts Sorting HatAnd I can cap them all. There’s nothing bidden in your head the Sorting Hat can’t see, So try me on and I will tell you Where you ought to be.
- You’re not a bad person. You’re a very good person, to who bad things have happened. Besides, the world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
For more Quotes From Hermione Granger do visit Best Ever Quotes regularly.