Best 6 Quotes About Fate
I want to apologize for not giving you what you deserved. I’m sorry I didn’t give you the same amount of love back when you were busy giving others every ounce of love left within you. I’m sorry that you gave everything to people that didn’t deserve half of you. I’m sorry I didn’t take the time to console you when you kept breaking down in tears. I’m sorry I didn’t do better to protect you against all the people that lied and betrayed you. I’m sorry you had to go through all these tough obstacles when
I could’ve made it better and walked away. But most of all, I’m sorry I didn’t love you enough when you needed me most.
Here are the Best Quotes About Fate :
- “You wanna know what it is. I think there comes a time in every woman’s life when she realizes that it’s gonna be okay and that she’s gonna be okay. A time when she stops putting other people before herself and starts feeling good about putting herself all the way first. A time when she not only stops going hard for the people who don’t go hard for her, but closes the door to them all together, and for good. A time when she’s ready to take back the control over her own life and do right by herself for a change and that’s where I’m at right now. I’m in that time zone, and I’m finally doing right by myself.”
Quotes About Fate
- If something is meant to be, it will be. I don’t know about you, but am a firm believer in fate. Everything happens for a reason, and sometimes the reasons aren’t very clear. Some we find out almost immediately, and some we live our whole lives trying to fig-cue out. Why you met someone, why you lost someone, why things happened the way they did. rm constantly thinking about this. But ultimately, I know that everything ends just the way it’s meant to. Nothing I do can change the outcome. It always ends well, and if it doesn’t well, it’s just not the end. It’s that simple.
- Lately, I’ve been thinking about who I want to love, how I want to love, why I want to love the way I want to love, what I need to learn to love that way, and who I need to become the kind of love I want to be and when I break it all down, when I whittle it into a single breath, it essentially comes out like this: Before I die, I want to be somebody’s favorite hiding place, the place they can put everything they know they need to survive, ever secret, every solitude, every nervous prayer, and be absolutely certain I will keep it safe. I will keep it safe.
Quotes About Soulmates And Fate
- I grieved today for the times I have loved so much that I forgot about myself and my own needs. I grieved today for giving so much and forgetting that I should keep a little bit back just for me. I grieved today for getting so caught up in helping others that I overlooked that I needed a little help as well. I grieved today for thinking I could just do it all, denying that I also have my limits. And sometimes having limitations is a holy thing. I just wanna love people in a way that makes me feel loved too. I don’t want to forget myself anymore.
- It takes years to be comfortable in your own skin. Decades. A lifetime. So feel it. Don’t be ashamed of yourself. Of your body. Of your feelings. Be you. And do not give in to the anxieties of life. Do not give in to your insecurities. You’ve been through wars. Through hell and back to being where you are. So don’t let anyone make you feel any less. You know who you are.