Best 6 God’s Creation Quotes
I lay down my need to understand why things happen the way they do. I lay down my fears about others walking away and taking their love with them. I lay down my desire to prove my worth. I lay down my resistance to fully trust Your thoughts, Your ways, and Your plans, Lord. I lay down being so self-consumed in an attempt to protect myself. I lay down my anger, unforgiveness, God’s Creation Quotes, and stubborn ways that beg me to build walls when I sense hints of rejection.
I lay all these things down with my broken boards and ask that Your holy fire consume them until they become weightless ashes. And as I walk away, my soul feels safe. Held. And truly free to finally be me.
Here are the Best God’s Creation Quotes :
- It’s common that we find ourselves marveling at God’s beautiful creation, such as the countless scars painting the sky and the vastness of the tranquil oceans. However, as we acknowledge the beauty around us, we tend to forget something: we are God’s greatest creation created in His likeness and image. In God’s eyes, we are greater than the most beautiful flowers and the most amazing sunsets. Always remember that nature is so incredibly beautiful because God made it, but you are extraordinarily beautiful as a child of God, who was carefully made in His likeness and image.
God’s Creation Quotes
- It’s like a best friend but more. It’s the one person in the world who knoVAß you better than anyone else. That someone who makes you a better person. No, actually they don’t make you a better person. You do that by yourself because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone you carry with you forever. It’s one person who knew you, accepted you, and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you’ll always love them and nothing could ever change that.
- “A man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies become unable to recognize truth, either in himself or in anyone else, and he ends up losing respect for himself and for others. When he has no respect for anyone, he can no longer love, and, in order to divert himself, having no love in him, he yields to his impulses, indulges in the lowest forms of pleasure, and behaves in the end like an animal. And it all comes from lying – lying to others and to yourself.”
Inspirational God’s Beautiful Creation Nature Quotes
- “Love all God’s creation, both the whole and every grain of sand. Love every leaf, every ray of light. Love the animals, love the plants, love each separate thing. If thou love each thing thou wilt perceive the mystery of God in all; and when once thou perceive this, thou wilt thenceforward grow every day to a fuller understanding of it: until thou come at last to love the whole world with a love that will then be all-embracing and universal.”
- People who belittle & demean you, criticize & judge you, are the most negative & toxic people alive. Then when you try to stand up for yourself, they try to tell others that you are the “toxic” one. They say this because they can’t stand it when you no longer allow them to run all over you & treat you like trash. They can’t admit their own horrible behavior, so they try to make it look like it’s all your fault.
- You’re lying in bed trying to figure it all out and Jesus is saying, “It is finished.” stop worrying. Unclench your jaw, drop your shoulders, relax your brow, and breathe deep. He has everything worked out for your good and His glory. You are in His hand.