Best 6 Faith Over Fear Quotes
I hope you know it is okay if your strength looks a little different in this season I hope you know that the fire inside Of you is still there. even if it burns quietly. and gently. as candles do on windowsills I hope you know that it is okay to not feel the same and to all Of the things that have changed, all Of this absolutely all of this is very real. I hope you also know that even in the rush of it all. there is time and grace to heal, now is time to take your time here seeking peace beyond understanding.
Even if you do not feel you are all the way there yet. Breath after breath. depth into depth, the steps that you take only matter. but they reveal the quiet Strenth that has been in you all along and has been ever Since.
Here is the Best Faith Over Fear Quotes :
- I cannot tell you where tomorrow will lead, or what will be difficult, or what will come with ease, but I can tell you, you are Loved, and you will have what you need, and you are still In can tell you that even when you feel that you have lost an irredeemable amount of time, all that time, you were blooming, and not a stage of growth was missed, and you have been growing ever since You have been growing since And I just hope this reminds you, your story is far from finished yet and you are allowed to find peace here, even before you know what happens next.
Faith Over Fear Quotes
- “Please stop overthinking life like you have to have an answer to every feeling or situation. That’s not how life works. We figure it all out by just living. By fucking up, by missing an opportunity, by seeking advice and not taking it. We learn what’s important and what isn’t. Sometimes we have no fucking idea what to do and that’s okay. Always trust your gut and know that everything will work out exactly the way it’S supposed to. It always does. Relax, we were never in control anyway.
- Even in the deep pit of the chaos that has stormed her mind today, she knows she will be okay, for when the weight of it all is too heavy, her soul is still steadied and she is carried, and no amount of darkness can pull her away. For since the days of her youth, she has fought through so many things, and though at times she has felt she was nothing more than a severed thread, by grace she was reminded even in the storm there were brighter days ahead.
- “Sometimes all you have to do is go for it. Take a breath and jump. Because here’s the thing, you can spend forever standing at the foot of the diving board, and you will always find a reason not to go in. It’s too high; it might hurt; you might swallow water. And all of those things are true, but you know what else is true? You’ll waste a perfectly good life standing on the edge when really the most beautiful thing you could do is go for it. Take the jump.”
- Put your thoughts into words and remind yourself Often of all the wonderful things God has already done and just how far you’ve come. Keep writing. Keep giving. Keep loving. Keep serving. There will be days when you are tired, and you may feel as if your very feet will give Out beneath you, but your God will be with you. He will always sustain you. By His Spirit, He will strengthen you to keep breathing and keep going.