Best 14 Emptiness Quotes
The sun has long been set, The stars are out by twos and threes, The little birds are piping yet Among the bushes and trees; There’s a cuckoo and one or two thrushes, And a far-off wind that rushes, And a sound of water that gushes, And the cuckoo’s sovereign cry Fills all the hollows of the sky. Who would “go parading” In London, “and masquerading,” On such a night in June With that beautiful soft half-moon, And all these innocent blisses? On such a night as this is!
Here are the Best Emptiness Quotes :
- “Everyone says you shouldn’t rely on another person to fill the empty spaces in your heart. They tell you, you are just as strong on your own. But the way I see it, some of those empty spaces are only shaped for another person to fill. It doesn’t matter how much I love myself or how confident I am, in the end, I can’t hold myself while I’m crying. I can’t roll over and hug myself to fall back to sleep after a bad dream. Life is about love and love is meant to be shared.”
- When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
- Life is strange with its twists and turns As every one of us sometimes learns And many a failure comes about When he might have won had he stuck it out Don’t give up though the pace seems slow You may succeed with another blow.
- Success is failure turned inside out The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell just how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when you’re the hardest hit It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
- Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel to both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth;
- Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,
- And both that morning equally lay In leaves, no Step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back.
- I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
- There is a smile of love, And there is a smile of deceit, And there is a smile of smiles In which these two smiles meet.
- And there is a frown of hate, And there is a frown of disdains And there is a frown of frowns Which you strive to forget in vain,
- For it sticks in the heart’s deep core And it sticks in the deep backbone — And no smile that ever was smil’d, But only one smile alone,
- That betwixt the cradle and grave It only once smil’d can be; And, when it once is smil’d, There’s an end to all misery.
- Wine comes in at the mouth And love comes in at the eye; That’s all I’ve shall know for truth Before we grow old and die. I lift my glass to my mouth, I look at you, and I sigh.