Best 10 You Are My Life Quotes
When she finally walked away, it wasn’t that she had stopped loving you. When she didn’t return your calls, It wasn’t that she didn’t miss you. What it meant was that she just couldn’t do it anymore all the fighting the crying the countless nights she couldn’t sleep because all the nonsense you were putting her through emotionally was causing her to become sick physically. No, it wasn’t that she had stopped loving you, it was that she had finally realized you had stopped loving her.
Here are the Best You Are My Life Quotes :
- You will never be given closure to a relationship with a narcissist. It’s a power play to keep you hanging on and hoping for change. A narcissist doesn’t change for the better. They move on to new supply and intentionally leave you guessing. You will never get a chance to prove your love or speak your mind. Narcissists aren’t interested in healthy closure. They don’t want to hear how they hurt you. They know they hurt you – they don’t care. Yes, it’s wrong. Yes, you deserve to be heard. Yes. they hurt you.
You Are My Life Quotes
- As you are shifting you will begin to realize you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have now become intolerable. Where you once remained quiet you are now speaking your truth. mere you once battled and argued you are now choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy, and focus.
- Our mom messed up a lot. She lost her temper. Sometimes she said a few choice words. She forgot things. She misses things. She was a mediocre cook. And our house was often a mess. But she was quick to apologize. She forgave easily too. Every day she was proud to be our mom. She showed up for us. And keep trying. Our house was full of fun and laughter. She wasn’t perfect But we never for a moment doubted her love.
- “There are times you will feel guilty about how you handled a certain situation. But you know what? You are the best Mom for them anyway. No one else can love your children the way you love them. God chose you to be their Mom. He knew that you would have hard times and make mistakes but you are good enough. You did well enough. You are doing good enough.”
- I’ve carried a child within my body. Slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed little toes & wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on & spent sleepless nights cradling my crying child, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MOM, and there is no greater honor, love, or blessing!!
- I’m sorry that you had to make me the villain of your story in order to stay in the light and keep the onlooker in the dark. I’m sorry, so very sorry for you. I have no desire to clear my name in your book of fiction. Paint me however you need to paint me so the guilt doesn’t feel so heavy. I am light as a feather.
- I grew up watching my mom handle any and every obstacle life put in her way. She went through the shit I’m sure kept her up crying at night, but she still got up every morning and did a fucking amazing job raising us. I could never be weak. I learned from the best.
- You will find no better best friend than your mother in this world. Believe me. She knows you more than anyone does. You are the flesh of her flesh. Respect her, cherish her, and love her with all your heart. She could be gone one day and you’d find no one like her.
- When the day arrives that there are no more tomorrows for me, I want my children to know and never forget that they were, are, and always will be deeply loved by me.