Best 10 Tough Quotes
When you’re facing the challenges in life, you often feel that people have changed, and their behavior towards you is no longer as good as it used to be. In my view. people never change, but their masks begin to fall Off. You can then see their real faces and true colors in the naked light when their game of masquerading is over. It’s only during such difficult phases Of life that you can recognize your true friends, acquaintances, and fair-weather buddies. Challenges can also be blessings in disguise.
Here are the Best Tough Quotes :
- It’s during the toughest times of your life that you’ll get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you. Notice who sticks around and who doesn’t, and be grateful to those who leave you, for they have given you the room to grow in the space they abandoned, and the awareness to appreciate the people who loved you when you didn’t feel lovable. Bottom line: Be ok with giving the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate and respect your presence.
- I spent a lot of time working on my own toxic traits, so believe me when I say the last thing I’m going to do is be the lesson that shows someone all of their own skeletons. Been there, done that. I never wanted to be a doctor. Sorry. You heal on your own, just like I did. Come find me later and we can talk about how good the peace feels and then you will finally understand why I protect it at all costs.
- At some point, you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It’s not like you’re giving up, and it’s not like you shouldn’t try. It’s just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours will eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.
- This is the part of my life where I silently remove myself from anyone who hurts me more than they love It drains me more than they replenish me, brings me more stress than they do peace, and tries to stunt my growth rather than clap for it. I think that I’ve done more than enough talking and trying to make things work with certain people.
- “I don’t know why we all hang on to something we know we’re better off letting go of. It’s like we’re scared to lose what we don’t even really have. Some of us say we’d rather have something than absolutely nothing, but the truth is, to have it halfway is harder than not having it at all.”
- I’m at a place in my life where I promise you I will not deal with anything. I don’t have to. I’m leaving, I’m unfriending, I’m unfollowing, I’m blocking, and doing anything I gotta do to not deal with people & situations where I’m not respected or valued. My peace is a priority.
- Don’t let anyone guilt-trip you for having not waited around for them to get their act together & to get their problematic behavior corrected. You don’t owe anyone years of your life in exchange for the decline of your mental and emotional health.
- I spent so many years walking on eggshells never doing or saying the right thing. One day I decided I’d had enough and stomped all over them. Those broken eggshells cut me deeply as I walked away but this was the most beautiful pain I had ever felt.
- “Sometimes you just have to turn your back and walk away, whether you’re walking out on your friends, or the love of your life. Sometimes letting go and moving on is the hardest thing to do, but the best thing in the end.”