Best 10 Rachel Carson Quotes
The universe responds to your frequency It recognizes your personal desires, wants, or needs. It only understands the frequency at which you are vibrating. For example; if you are Vibrating in the frequency of fear, guilt, or shame you are going to attract things of a similar vibration. If you are Vibrating in the frequency Of joy and abundance, you are going to attract things that support that frequency. It’s kinda like tuning into a radio Station, You have to be tuning into the music you want to listen to just like you have to be tuned into the energy you want to manifest into your life. Change your mindset, it Will Changes your life.
Here are the Best Rachel Carson Quotes :
- “If I had influence with the good fairy who is supposed to preside over the christening of all children I should ask that her gift to each child in the world be a sense of wonder so indestructible that it would last throughout life, as an unfailing antidote against the boredom and disenchantments of later years, the sterile preoccupation with things artificial, the alienation from the sources of our strength.”
Rachel Carson Quotes
- “Even in the darkest and most cruel person, there is still a kernel of good. And within the most perfect champion, there is darkness. The question is, will one give in to the dark or the light? It’s something we decide with every choice we make, every day that we exist. What might not be evil to you could be evil to someone else. Knowing this makes us powerful even without magic.”
- “It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.”
Rachel Carson Quotes From Silent Spring
- “My definition of an adult is someone who lives their life aware they are sharing the world with others. My definition of an adult is someone who knows the world was here before they showed up and that it’ll be here well after they walk away from it. My definition of an adult, in other words, is someone who lives their life with a little fucking perspective.”
- “In my life, I have found two things of priceless worth learning and loving. Nothing else, not fame, not power, not an achievement for its own sake can possibly have the same lasting value. For when your life is over if you can say ‘I have learned’ and ‘I have loved,’ you will also be able to say I have been happy.
Rachel Louise Carson Quotes
- “It takes only a split second for life to go horribly wrong. To fix the mess, I need a thousand things to go right. The distance from one bit of luck to the next feels as great as the distance across oceans. But, I decide at this moment, I will bridge that distance, again and again, until I win. I will not fail.”
- ”The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
- Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature-the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.
- Before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.