Best 10 Nyc Quotes
“I thought I had you. For a slight moment, I thought I had you. I thought you and I would be different. We became so close in such a short time and I thought you genuinely cared about me. You didn’t play games with me. I thought we could actually be something. I thought wrong. Days going on to weeks going onto months with little to no contact. But I do know one thing. We made an impact on one another. And we will always be in each others’ memories. At least memories don’t change, while people do.”
Here are the Best Nyc Quotes :
- This is why once you’ve traveled for the first time all you want to do is leave again. They call it the travel bug, but really it’s the effort to return to a place where you are surrounded by people who speak the same language as you. Not English or Spanish or Mandarin or Portuguese, but that language where others know what it’s like to leave, change, grow, experience, learn, then go home again and feel more lost in your hometown than you did in the most foreign place you visited.”
- “Traveling messes you up, but in all the good ways. It leaves you always craving more, an addiction that can never quite be met. Every place, every trip, every person is a new adventure; pulling you deeper into the love of wanderlust. Your heart begins to hurt when you’re standing still, and your mind begins to itch over the idea of new places you haven’t been. Fill your soul with adventure and traveling and you will live a fulfilled life.”
- The adults will tell you to stop looking for the spark. To settle for stability and companionship. But I don’t think I can sit next to someone at the dinner table for the rest of my life talking only about my day. There needs to be unsaid communication. The sarcasm doesn’t go unnoticed. The teasing that doesn’t stop. That chemistry that you can’t find from just a good résumé.”
Life Nyc Quotes
- I like to sit at airports. I like to see people reunited. I like to see people into each other I like kissing and crying. I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth cant tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that cant take in all the change. I like the hugging, he smilng, the bringing together, the end of missing Someone.
- “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”
- Be proud of how you’ve been handling these past months. The silent battles you fought, the moments you had to humble yourself, wipe your own tears, and pat yourself on the back. celebrate your strength.
Famous Nyc Quotes
- I look out the window and I see the lights and the skyline and the people on the street rushing around looking for action, love, and the world’s greatest chocolate chip cookie, and my heart does a little dance.
- I don’t want a busy life where I constantly put off the best and most important things for later and ‘someday when we retire” I want to live a full life now.
- There’s an inherent energy in New York City that it’s famous for. It makes you want to get up and do a million things all day and stay up all night.”