Best 10 Mental Strength Quotes
This letter is to you. you that’s had a rough week. You that seems to be under constant storm clouds. You that feels invisible. you that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on. The you that has lost faith. you that always blames yourself for everything that goes wrong. To you. You are incredible. You make the world a little bit more wonderful. You have so much potential and so many things left to do. You have time. Better things are coming your way, so please hang in there.
Here are the Best Mental Strength Quotes :
- “The fact that you’re struggling doesn’t make you a burden. It doesn’t make you unloveable or undesirable or undeserving of care. It doesn’t make you too much or too sensitive or too needy. It makes you human. Everyone struggles. Everyone has a difficult time coping, and at times, we all fall apart. During these times, we aren’t always easy to be around and that’s okay. No one is easy to be around one hundred percent of the time.”
Mental Strength Quotes
- “This is my wish for you; Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
- This is the big, scary truth about trauma: there is no such thing as “getting over it.”The five stages of the grief model mark universal stages in learning to accept loss, but the reality is in fact much bigger: a major life disruption leaves a new normal in its wake. There is no “back to the old me.” You are different now, full stop.
- This is not a wholly negative thing. Healing from trauma can also mean finding new strength and joy. The goal of healing is not papering over changes in an effort to preserve or present things as normal. It is to acknowledge and wear your new life —warts, wisdom, and all with courage.”
Strength Mental Health Quotes
- Even now, as broken as you may feel, you are still so strong. There’s something to be said for how you hold yourself together and keep moving, even though you feel like shattering. Don’tstop. This is your healing. It doesn’t have to be pretty or graceful. You just have to keep going.
- When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
- Life is strange with its twists and turns as every one of us sometimes learns many a failure comes about when he might have won had he stuck it out don’t give up though the pace seems slow You may succeed with another blow.
Inspirational Quotes For Mental Strength
- I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming and these things I’d believe in even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that She wasn’t all that she should but Of course the real reason that I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything;
- Success is failure turned inside out The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell just how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
For more Mental Strength Quotes do visit Best Ever Quotes regularly.