Best 10 Jesse Owens Quotes
“It doesn’t interest me what do for a living. I want to know what you ache for. It doesn’t interest me how old you are, I want to know if you are willing to risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive. I want to know if you can live with failure. yours and mine. It doesn’t interest me where you live or how rich you are. I want to know if you can get up after a night of grief and despair,
weary and bruised to the bone, and be sweet to the ones you love. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and truly like the company you keep in the empty moments of your life.”
Here are the Best Jesse Owens Quotes :
- She said I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug; or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget What you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Jesse Owens Quotes
- If your heart hurts a little after letting go of someone or something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes, we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our wellbeing. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay.
- I hope one day you will realize I did truly care for you. I promise you, you’re going to miss me being there, putting up with you, and refusing to give up on you. You’re going to regret everything you’ve done to me, including all the damage you caused. Someday, you’ll look back and wish things could be different. I might have been worthless to you, but I am of great value to myself.
- I always thought there was something romantic about fighting for someone. About winning them back, Eventual happiness. But as I sit here with stones in my chest, Where hope used to lie, I have come to the realization that there is nothing lovely about having to continuously convince someone to love you.
Jesse Owens Famous Quotes
- Do not teach a man, how to be your man is. Do not ask him to show you off, do not ask him to text you, do not ask him to care about you, do not ask him to bring you random flowers, do not ask him to plan dates. The right one will know exactly what to do and when to do it.
- I have always felt that if you and I have a seemingly unsolvable problem, the best thing We can do is walk and talk. If we walk long Enough and talk long enough, eventually, we Will narrow the gap enough so that a bridge Can be built over it. I am a man of reason.
- Standing up for yourself doesn’t make you argumentative. Sharing your feelings doesn’t make you oversensitive. And saying no doesn’t make you uncaring or selfish. If someone won’t respect your feelings, needs, and boundaries, the problem isn’t you; it’s them.
- Do you ever go from texting someone every day to realizing you’re always the one texting first so you eventually stop texting first to see if they ever even notice you haven’t talked and they don’t realize it so you’re just stuck silently missing them?
- Give me the truth, however cold or cruel, or hard it is to hear. I would prefer to have my heart bled and broken if it means I can then move on, than waste a single moment of my time being fooled by a lie intended to preserve my feelings.