Best 10 Holy Week Quotes
People will screw you over. You’ll fight with your family. People will screw you over. You’ll fight with your family. You’ll witness things that will change you forever. You’ll blame new lovers for things old lovers did. You’ll lose best friends y thought would always be there. You’ll come to realize that everyone has a past. You’ll cry, you’ll laugh, you’ll embarrass yourself. But then, you’ll find your very Own moment when none of that will matter; where you will sit back and realize that crap happens to the people who can handle it; that this is who you are, and that no one should want to change you, including yourself.
Here are the Best Holy Week Quotes :
- I was taught to knock before l open the door. Say hello when I enter a room. Say please and thank you, and to have respect for my elders. I’d let another person have my seat if they need it. Say yes sir’ and ‘no sir’, and help others when they need me to, not stand on the sidelines and watch. Hold the door for the person behind me, say ‘excuse me’ when it’s needed and love people for who they are and not for what I can get from them and most importantly, I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others.
Holy Week Quotes
- One of the best feelings is knowing that you’re wanted. Knowing that someone wants to talk to you, wants to know how you’re doing, or wants to see you. Whether they pick up the phone to send you a quick text or stop by your house to catch up, someone or something reminded them of you specifically. It just feels really nice to know that you’ve been on someone’s mind and that they care enough to let you know that.
- I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people too. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away.
Happy Holy Week Quotes
- I hate it when people say, “they’re still your family” Just because someone is your family doesn’t mean you have to keep them in your life if they’re toxic. Blood means nothing sometimes. Don’t let people guilt you into being in contact with someone who isn’t good for your mental health.
- When people act shady, allow them. When people betray your trust, allow Them. But never, ever sink to their level. Their choices are a direct reflection of who they are, of who you are. No matter how angry, hurt, or disappointed you may be, do not allow them to make you bitter.
Blessed Holy Week Quotes
- You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. Truepower is sitting back &observing everything with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
- They are not used to someone who doesn’t fit in So instead of bolstering your uniqueness, they try and make you feel like you are weird or damaged. I am here to offer some well-earned advice: screw them!
Holy Week Scripture Quotes
- Everything in life has its own time. There is time to celebrate and there is time to mourn. This is the time for reflection and transformation. Let us look within and change into what we ought to be.
- You’re going to meet people who are intimidated by you. You’re different. People don’t know how to react or how to accept people who don’t follow the crowd.