Best 10 Graffiti Quotes
“My effort here is not to create a following, not to create believers, but to create individuals, lovers, meditators who can stand on their own, and each one can become light. And we will need the night is going to become darker and darker every day. we will need millions of lights around the world, millions of people who are capable of love, unconditionally, without asking anything in return, and who is so silent and who are so blissful that wherever they are they will be able to dissipate darkness”
Here is the Best Graffiti Quotes :
- l am not telling you to become cold, I am not telling you to choose aloofness and detached life. I am telling you these are two parts. If you want to live your life in its multidimensionality as matter, as spirit, as body, as soul, as love, as meditation, as to outward exploration and inward journey-if you want to live life in its totality- the ingoing breath and the outgoing breath – you need not choose. If you choose you will die.
- Nothing is wrong with you except that you have believed in all kinds of fools, except that you have not listened to your own heart, and you have listened to all kinds of people who know nothing. Drop all that borrowed knowledge. Forget all about these stupid stories of original sin and forget all about your being a sinner. Everybody is part of god, an intrinsic part. Everybody is divine.
- When ambition enters, creativity disappears – because an ambitious man cannot be creative, because an ambitious man cannot love any activity for its own sake. While he is painting he is looking ahead; he is thinking, ‘When am going to get a Nobel Prize?” When he is writing a novel, he is looking ahead. He is always in the future and a creative person is always in the present.
Inspiring Graffiti Quotes
- To love somebody means to respect; it means not to exploit. To love somebody means to give love and all that you have without any idea of getting anything in return. If there is even a slight idea, a slight motivation, it is cunningness, it is lust. Even to ask for gratitude is wrong. Love is possible only when you love for love’s sake.
- If you want to learn anything, learn to trust nothing else is needed. If you are miserable, nothing else will help- learn trust. If you don’t feel any meaning in life and you feel meaningless nothing will help learn trust. Trust gives meaning because trust makes you capable of allowing the whole to descend upon you.
- If you want liberation you have to pay the price, and the price is letting go, giving it all up, surrendering, having perfect faith that all is well. Not trying to interpret what “all is well,” means. Just realizing that everything is in its right place, just the way it is. That’s it. Don’tinterpret that. There are no mistakes.
Funny Graffiti Quotes
- The love of possessions is a disease with them (Americans). They take tithes from the poor and weak to support the rich who rule. They claim this mother of ours, the Earth, for their own and fence their neighbors away. If America had been twice the size it is, there still would not have been enough.
- No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love, comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
- “As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.”.
For more than Best Graffiti Quotes do visit Best Ever Quotes regularly.