Best 8 Actions Quotes
We hope you have found these quotes to be helpful and insightful. If so, we would love for you to share them with your friends or family members who might need a little inspiration this holiday season! In addition, if there are any other words of wisdom that could help us all get through the holidays more easily please let us know in the comments below.
Here are the Best Actions Quotes :
- “It’s not the endings that will haunt you but the space where they should lie, The things that simply faded without one final wave goodbye. Like a book with torn-out pages, Forgetting things you’re sure you knew, A question with no answer, and a song stopped halfway through. So when your mind attempts to store them their crooked shape will never fit, And forever in the corners of your consciousness they sit. Jagged edges made from moments you can’t be quite sure were the last, Slicing open thoughts that healed as they attempt to slip right past. You see, not knowing is what haunts you, The memories that never mend, For they are puzzles missing pieces of all the things that didn’t.”
- “Self-control is strength. Calmness is mastery. You have to get to a point where your mood doesn’t shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else. Don’t allow others to control the direction of your life. Don’tallow your emotions to empower your intelligence.”
- “Don’t think about What can happen in a month. Don’t think About what can happen In a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.”
Actions Over Words Quotes
- “If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.”
- “Action without vision is only passing time; Vision without action is merely daydreaming, But vision with action can change the world.”
- “You’ll end up disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you.”
- “Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can control what you do.”
- “Your life comes down to your decisions. If you change your decisions you’ll change your life.”
For more Actions Quotes do visit Best Ever Quotes regularly.