9 Best Ted Lasso Quotes
A part of me dies when I hear people apologizing for showing emotion, for showing how they truly feel. They’re labeled as needy and desperate because there’s some kind of rule that overrides your ability to show how you truly feel. Some barriers created to work I like a robot, to not be sensitive, to remain cold, and hide your supposedly non-existent feelings; they make you feel ashamed for expressing what you genuinely feel. There is never a reason to hide what you feel, just because they do, it doesn’t mean you have to.
Here are the Best Ted Lasso Quotes :
- He said, “Let today be a day where you take nothing for granted. For life is fleeting, fragile, and precious and can change on a whim. Say all the things you really want to say to your loved ones today, say the things you would regret should they pass on, and your words remain unspoken. Rejoice, for you and they are alive today-and should you or them pass on to unknown shores, rejoice even more for you have a wonderful love story to tell.”
Best Ted Lasso Quotes
- As you are shifting you will begin to realize you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have now become intolerable. Where you once remained quiet you are now speaking your truth. Where you once battled and argued you are now choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy, and focus.
- The sun shines not on us but in us. The rivers flow not past but through us. Thrilling, tingling, vibrating every fiber and cell of the substance of our bodies, making them glide and sing. The trees wave and the flowers bloom in our bodies as well as our souls, and every bird song, wind song. and tremendous storm song of the rocks in the heart of the mountains is our song, our very own, and sings our love.
- “The shit that makes your heart beat faster and your eyes glow when you do it or talk about it, no matter if it’s hiking, yoga, gardening painting, sex, meditation, photography, going for walks, helping others do that. Do it as often as you can. Because that’s what life is about. Creating many passionate, happy moments as possible. Don’t let anyone stop you from doing the things you love not even yourself.”
- Be nice to people. Compliment a sweater or a scarf. Let the elderly the train before you. Be nice to people because it feels good to not be an asshole, but also because every single one of us is going through something. Dealing with bullshit is a human experience, and sometimes alit takes is a small action to lighten someone’s burden or brighten someone’s world.
- This is the part of my life where I silently remove myself from anyone who hurts me more than they love me, drains me more than they replenish me, brings me more stress than they do peace, and tries to stunt my growth rather than clap for it. I think that I’ve done more than enough talking and trying to make things work with certain people I’m done with.
- “I think above all else. At the end of the day, the character of a person matters the most. The deeds they have done, the person that they are, how they treat others, how they treat themselves, their intentions, honesty, and the convictions that they stand by. Everything else like looks or success matter very little.”
- “Taking on a challenge is a lot like riding a horse, isn’t it? If you’re comfortable while you’re doing it, you’re probably Doing it wrong.